Today, children, we will learn about fruits.
Matthew 21:18 Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. 19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away. 20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! 21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Mark 11:12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry: 13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. 14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
This is a biblical event in the life of Jesus. Jesus was hungry, went to pick a few figs, didn’t get any, got pissed at a fig tree and killed it. Let’s reason.
1) If Jesus and his father created the world, should he be expected to know about fruiting season for the plants they have created?
2) Would extra delirious power have been required to help the fig tree instead of killing it?
3) Instead of conjuring world peace or a cure for cancer, Jesus used his supernatural powers to kill a fig tree. What a waste of talent!
4) A lot of people claim they have faith. Jesus, in this story, said that if you have faith, you should be able to cast a mountain into the sea. Go ahead and test your faith.
5) Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
16 millions US children pray and still go to bed hungry, every single night. 6 millions children, under 5 years of age, suffer and die every year after they asked, prayed, cried, and begged for a cure. Their parents also asked, prayed, cried, and begged for a cure. Millions more died of cancer or other diseases, and Jesus is nowhere to keep his promise. What a liar.