– God kills thousands of Egyptian children in order to free his people “FROM” slavery (Exodus 12:29-30), then immediately instructs his people how to “make their own slaves” (Exodus 21:2-7, Leviticus 25:44-46).
– If people kill in the name of God but fear sin because of Satan, who is really the bad guy?
– God makes the rule “Thou shall not kill” then orders people to kill others if they don’t follow his rules.
– Q) If God is all loving and forgiving, would he forgive someone for not believing in him, without being asked? A1) No. Then he is not all loving and forgiving. A2) Yes. No one needs to believe or worship him. Logic: it really is that simple.
– The Holy bible is pure Zionist wickedness and it is acted out everyday in Palestine. Matthew 18:6; Lamentations 2:20; Ezekiel 5:10; Lamentations 4:4; Genesis 9:24; Leviticus 10:3; Exodus 12:29; Deuteronomy 21:21; Joshua 10:36; Nahum 3:10; Matthew 19:29; Revelations 2:23; Deuteronomy 32:24
He works in delirious ways.