Christian fun

Christians love the truth, it’s facts they have a problem with. A couple of days ago, I posted a comment with 3 biblical passages attesting to the fact that Jesus is gay. These are my favorite super amusing replies:

White Dove 2 days ago (edited)
LIAR!!!!! You are of your father, the devil. The Lord rebuke you, in the precious and holy name of Yashuah ha’Mashiach . Amen

Lisa Tated 1 day ago
It’s your interpretation I have a problem with.

Lisa Tated 3 days ago
Wow. What a twisted synopsis.

(Let’s digress for a minute to mention that these offended believers are denying and fighting the bible which is the word of their God. All of a sudden, they are objecting to and protesting what is written in the bible which was inspired or written by their lord and savior.)

Natacia Ramsay 1 day ago
SODOMITES: HATERS OF GOD! Twice dead; their reservation is booked in hell! They speak evil of dignities and they are vile filthy disgusting brute beast! THE WALKING DEAD: TWICE DEAD! THEY WILL ALL BURN FOREVER! Jude 12-13 King James Version (KJV) 12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; 13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND TONGUE CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

Lisa Tated 15 hours ago
Ignoramus

(Let’s pause again here to highlight the typical reaction of cornered believers; when they can no longer defend their God or the bible, they attack the messenger. Little do they know that when someone brings out the threats of damnation and hell, I get real excited.)

Natacia Ramsay 13 hours ago
That’s halarious! Lol! I am not an American OK, so I am not affected by you ignorant comment.

(This lady is clearly the poster child for ignorance; she doesn’t know that religion fleeces people worldwide.)

Lisa Tated 3 hours ago
I do read the bible – just not with the eye of perversion. I don’t have high hopes for the fate of your eternal soul.

(This lady is a liar. If she reads the bible, why is she shocked when I quote a few biblical verses? Then, I am sure she truly cares about my eternal soul. I don’t have a soul, I have energy.)

Emet Echad 16 hours ago
Catholics aren’t christians lol
lol that’s why I asked how because you think Catholics are Christians but that’s a lie

(This lol laughing lol hyena is clueless. When the going gets tough, he throws the Catholics under the religious bus. Never mind the Catholics regulated all the nonsense used to indoctrinate and brainwash the uneducated. Then Emet got more confused when I agreed with him that Catholics are not Christians.)

Emet Echad 10 hours ago
It’s not being technical 🙂Catholics worship Mary, idolize the pope, those beliefs are not share with christians. if I was being technical, you’re right. I would say the religion of the Bible isn’t Christianity. the disciples never called themselves Christians, the pagans called them that as a insult at Antioch, disciples where followers of a sect called “the way” they followed the Torah and believe in the resurrection of yeshua that’s technical.

(I didn’t think it was possible for him to be even more confused. But after I mentioned that the word “Christian” should be applied only to the followers of Serapis Christus, he was gone. There was nothing logic could do to bring him back. And the rest, like they say, is history.

I love and cherish any time I am lucky enough to share with Christians and believers of all denominations. All I ask for is to be able to plant that little seed of reason in their mind, and leave it to Nature to nurture.