There are 7427 blatant absurdities in the bible. Many biblical books were deemed so stupid that 1800 imbeciles decided to ban them from the approved bible, in 325AD. The first is “The GOSPEL of the BIRTH OF MARY”.
7 The salutation of the Virgin by Gabriel, who explains to her that she shall conceive, without lying with a man, while a Virgin, 19 by the Holy Ghost coming upon her without the heats of lust. 21 She submits.
NOW at this time of her first coming into Galilee, the angel Gabriel was sent to her from God, to declare to her the conception of our Saviour, and the manner and way of her conceiving him.
2 Accordingly going into her, he filled the chamber where she was with a prodigious light, and in a most courteous manner saluting her, he said,
3 Hail, Mary! Virgin of the Lord most acceptable! O Virgin full of Grace! The Lord is with you, you are blessed above all women, you are blessed above all men, that. have been hitherto born.
4 But the Virgin, who had before been well acquainted with the countenances of angels, and to whom such light from heaven was no uncommon thing,
5 Was neither terrified with the vision of the angel, nor astonished at the greatness of the light, but only troubled about the angel’s words:
6 And began to consider what so extraordinary a salutation should mean, what it did portend, or what sort of end it would have.
7 To this thought the angel, divinely inspired, replies;
8 Fear not, Mary, as though I intended anything inconsistent with your chastity in this salutation:
9 For you have found favour with the Lord, because you made virginity your choice.
10 Therefore while you are a Virgin, you shall conceive without sin, and bring forth a son.
11 He shall be great, because he shall reign from sea to sea, and from the rivers to the ends of the earth.
12 And he shall be called the Son of the Highest; for he who is born in a mean state on earth reigns in an exalted one in heaven.
13 And the Lord shall give him the throne of his father David, and he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever, and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
14 For he is the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, and his throne is for ever and ever.
15 To this discourse of the angel the Virgin replied not, as though she were unbelieving, but willing to know the manner of it.
16 She said, How can that be? For seeing, according to my vow, I have never known any man, how can I bear a child without the addition of a man’s seed?
17 To this the angel replied and said, Think not, Mary, that you shall conceive in the ordinary way.
18 For, without lying with a man, while a Virgin, you shall conceive; while a Virgin, you shall bring forth; and while a Virgin shall give suck.
19 For the Holy Ghost shall come upon you, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you, without any of the heats of lust.
20 So that which shall be born of you shall be only holy, be. cause it only is conceived without sin, and being born, shall be called the Son of God.
21 Then Mary stretching forth her hands, and lifting her eyes to heaven, said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord! Let it be unto me according to thy word.
- This part of the story must have been written by a very horny and stupid monk. “For the Holy Ghost shall come upon you” means that the little sex maniac will be knocking up another Earthly woman.
- This chapter also describes a criminal act. Mary was supposedly a 14 year old virgin who was indoctrinated, brainwashed and groomed for sex from the age of 3 years old. In this powerful high priest/ supernatural beings/ way older adults dominated atmosphere, she didn’t have a choice, and couldn’t have given a valid consent. Therefore the virgin Mary was raped.
- According to the Qur’an: Mary (Mariam) was a young girl from a good respectable family. She was a virgin and had not been touched by a man.
One day Mary saw a vision of a well‐built man. The man told her that he was sent by God to give her a boy who will be an example and a mercy for Mankind.
Shortly after that Mary discovers that she is pregnant. So, she leaves her home to hide from the people in the wilderness.
As the birth pains begin, she leans onto a palm tree, saying, “I wish I were dead and forgotten”. But at that moment she hears in her mind her child saying to her, “Do not despair. There is a stream of running water beneath your feet, and shake the palm tree and fresh dates will fall down”.
Having given birth to her child, and having mothered him to a state when he is strong enough, Mary comes back to the people.
Seeing her with the child people say, “Come on, Mary, what is that great thing that you’ve got there? Your father was a decent man, and your mother was not a whore!”.
Mary does not answer, but the child speaks out, “I am a servant of God, who has given me the gift of prophesy”.
- One can also speculate that the man who appeared to Mary was not a “messenger of God”, but an ordinary man who “took advantage of an innocent girl” and made her pregnant in the usual way. One can even say that he was a Roman soldier, named Pantera.
- (Extra: Romans were well dressed thugs parading around in tunics, which were nothing more than minidresses.)